MENU

Slide

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Anon2: Hey Babe, I got the betsey johnson
bag from Torrid.com. Very pretty eh? :D

Anon1: Hahahas, I use MAC pigments,
Shades: Azreal Blue, Teal, Frost (for highlight)
And sometimes i use MakeUpStore's Microshadow
in Shade CityJungle too.

Might do a video/step-by-step guides on
how to do my eye makeup if i'm free anytime soon. (:

Btw, the makeup base i'm using now,
I'm alternatively using Ettusais's
makeup base (Oil Block) With SPF24. PA +++
And Laneige's Starwhite multi protector, with SPF 40. PA +++
But i do prefer the Ettusais one as comparison
to the Laneige's makeup base.

Sher: Eh, i didnt watch chingay leh,
wasn't at home, Sorry!

=D: Hey babe, Please send your details to my gmail.
Fidelistoh@gmail.com

J-Y: Whoa where you find that! Hahahahas.
Awww man, so sweet. :D

Donavan: Omg uncle,
of all people how come you will know!
Like girl leh you, uncle!

Sher: Darling, you gotta do sth to your hair,
and at least learn some makeup.
Wear contacts or sth and learn to
make yourself more polished okay.
Then i'll find tfcds for you.

Anon1: I plan to take my degree there too,
So yeah, doesn't matter if i can't get
into local uni with the MDIS cert. (:
I did consider SIM, but buisness and science
isn't where my interests lies at all,
So i'd rather study sth i would like i guess? (:
Are you waiting to go into poly too?

Stalker: Hahahahas, Hello stalker.
You're damn cute lah.

Wiinniie: Thanks babe!
Gotta credit the photographers who did a great job! (:

Shilesse: Hahahas, thank you dear!
Btw, our class gathering, no more le ah? ):

Huiyu: Oh! How come you didnt say hello to me!
You know me mar, must say hello! :D
I was dying from the heat,
Went to hide into the shades at cafe cartel
with a nice frosty drink, but still so hot!
Can die from the heat loh!

Ellesli: Hey babe, I got it from a taiwan website in a spree!
It's very cheap, i think like 12 bucks per bottle,
not including shipping fee thou.
I'm not sure about the website link thou, Sorry!

Shihui: Yeah, i was like,
"eh, so familiar, My school one right!"
Then quickly wave wave before you walk away!
LOL!





I had a shoot at punggol, Matilda house on friday.
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333400&highlight=matilda+house
You can take a look at the place here if you want!

It's an old, abandoned building and it was like all fenced up.
LOL, So technically, we were trespassing. :x
Had to climb the fence and climb a metal thingy to
the 2nd level cos all the entrance were barred in.
Like adventure loh!

And it reminded me of once when we climbed out
of the school gate and i fell down and scraped my knee!
LOL, Not to mention that my school gate is super
easy to climb! So xia sway that time, omg.

Luckily boyf tagged along, The toilets are really creepy,
so at least he waited for me outside of the toilet
while i had to change out to my 2nd outfit for the shoot.
But after awhile it isn't that creepy actually,
just really really quiet, dark, and warm.

Just got a few pictures from the photographer
Sneak peeks of matilda house shoot:





Credits to Photographer Samuel.
www.samuelyeoh.com



Another shoot on Sunday morning
with Leejay &And Kensuki.
Had to wake up at 6plus to prepare,
Do makeup and make my way to Labrador Park.
I've been cabbing everywhere! Studios, Shoot site,
Cabbing everywhere and wasting all my $$$!


Leejay was like freaking freaking funny and friendly.
Alot of weird weird stuff that made me laugh like crazy!
I was so shy loh, Cos it was my 1st time shooting with him,
I've no idea how he looked like,
And when i arrived at labrador park in the cab,
He helped me open the cab's door cos i was so
clumsy & carrying my bag and heels.

Then i thought he was just a random person
who's nice enough to help me and i thanked him
and walked to the ledge and sat down! :x
And the he came to talk to me and i realise he's leejay.
Please tell me i'm such an idiot.

Okay, here's some sneak previews shots from Leejay!


There were red ants at the area i was sitting at!
I was so so so scared loh! And i got quite afew bites. ):

Click for LARGER view. [:

I was kinda scared when i had to lie down
on ther grass and do this shot.
I mean, I'm totally freaky when i see
worms/insects of whatever,
Not to mention lying on a grass patch that
might have all of the above mentioned crawling all over!

For the sake of nice shots! Sobs.
And it was like 12 noon, you can imagine how glaring it was,
Can't even open my eyes! LOL!




And i had to wake up at 6am the following day,
For a shoot with deadpoet,
And i've to reach clubstreet by 7.30am
for makeup/hair styling. Can die i tell you!
Sleep deprived fidelis was never a morning person!
But the makeup artiste was very funny and cute,
So i had fun. Hehehe.

Then i cabbed to queenstown unicampus to make
payment for my 1st installment for my diploma.
and since i was at queenstown alrdy,
Cabbed over to Alexandra road ikea and had my brunch there.
Yummy yummy, My favourite diam cake. Mmmmm~

Then i spent $140 on a new set of bed quilt,
some teddy toys for my guinea pigs,
new mirror and some nice cushions for deco in my room.

I broke 2 mirrors last year, Janice told me it's super sway.
But no choice lah, I'm too careless and blur!
somemore is not like drop once then break,
is drop afew times then break,
So i should be 48439854 times sway. =\


My Super adorable mimao lying my teddy, sleeping.
They love new toys! :D

Look at my chubby cheeeeeks! *Pinches*


Darling had nights off and we went to eat crabs!
And when we eat crabs,
he always let me have both the pincers
And the boss of the crab place we always go once commented,
"WAHH, you lucky girl ah, boyf let you have all the meat ah."

Hehehehe *grining like a silly fool*

http://community.livejournal.com/_spreee/1941680.html#cutid1
Just ordered this
Chacott finishing powder,
Seems like it's highly raved in japan,
so i wanna get one tub and try it too! :D

I wanna go visit yuling tomorrow with cheena piang YQ,
She finally gave birth to a baby boy!
Omg so scary lah! Imagine the pain,
Siao, i'll nvr wanna have babies!


Okay, Going to sleep now!
Goodnight darlings. :D

No comments: